1142 Salem Church Rd. Tifton Ga. 31793 | www.sbctifton.com
Bro. Jerry Kennedy | Office 229.528.4512 | Cell 229.567.5210
Bro. Ashley Roig | Office 229.528.4512 | Cell 229.326.2963
Sunday School - 9:00 am
Sunday Morning Worship - 10:15 am
- Radio is available by parking at the church and tuning your radio to FM 88.5
Songs For March 26, 2023
- #68 - Holy, Holy, Holy
- #493 - Revive Us Again
- #632 - A Child Of The King
- #544 - Have Thine Own Way, Lord
Wednesday Night - NO SERVICES MARCH 29TH
- 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm --- Children and Youth. Supper provided.
- 7:00 pm -- Adult Bible Study in the Sanctuary and via telephone conference.
- Dial 913-227-1201 and enter passcode 777446# . If you don't have free long distance, dial 1-866-705-2554 and enter same Conference Code
Easter Sunday Schedule
- 7:00 am - Sunrise Service
- 8:00 am - Breakfast
- 9:30 am - Worship Service
Choir Rehersal - Preparing for Easter
- Sunday Mornings @ 10:00 am in Sanctuary B
New Pastor Vote
- April 2nd - Churchwide vote for Pastor Candidate, Ashley Roig
- April 1st, 10:00 am - 12:00 pm - The Great Exchange
- Guest speakers on gardening and flowers
- Bring bulbs, flowers, herbs, and plants to share.
- Bring your gardening tools to be sharpened
Church Council Meeting
- April 4th @ 6:30 pm
Good Friday Celebration
- Good Friday, April 7th, 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm at Brodie Field
- Special Guest Speaker, Coach Mark Richt (former GA Bulldogs coach) will be speaking to share his story of Faith, Football, and Family.
- After he speaks there will be an evangelistic message with an opportunity for those who do not have a relationship with Christ to make a faith decision.
- This event will not have the name of any church or local leader attached to it. It will be a representation of Christ's Church united for the purpose of the gospel.
Easter Egg Hunt
- April 8th @ 4:00 pm
- Hamburger Supper
- April 29th- WMU will be hosting a drive through baby shower for Bro. Ashely and Zalana. It’s a Girl!
- The nursery will be pink with rustic/western highland cow decor. They are registered at Walmart, Amazon, and Annie’s Place.
Wild Horse Ministry
- April 30th @ 3:00 pm
- Start praying that God will use the ministry.
- If you would like to provide flowers for the sanctuary, please contact Jo Grimes, 848-0725.
- We have the following positions that need to be filled: Children’s Co-Director, Nursery Director, Sunday School Toddler-PreK, Wednesday Night Nursery, Wednesday Night Toddler-PreK, Nominating Committee, Budget and Finance, Personnel Committee.
- If you will fill any of these positions, please contact Scott Beasley or Jo Grimes.
- Offerings can be sent in online from our website www.sbctifton.com. Select offering or building fund, one time or you can make it a “monthly” donation.
- You can mail them to 1142 Salem Church Rd. Tifton Ga. 31793
- Drop them off anytime onsite, place in the drop box outside the church "office” door.
- Place your tithes and offerings in the black box inside the foyer or the offering during services.
Plan of Salvation
• First admit that you are lost – a sinner
Romans 3:23: For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.
• Understand there is a cost for that sin
Romans 6:23: For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
• And that God demonstrated his love for us when Christ Jesus Paid that cost for you & I.
Romans 5:8: But God commendeth his love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
• God asks that we repent of our sin and accept the sacrifice he made
Romans 10:9: That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
• Then God promises in the Bible that anyone who accepts Jesus as Lord shall be saved.
Romans 10:13: For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.