1142 Salem Church Rd. Tifton Ga. 31793 | www.sbctifton.com
Bro. Jerry Kennedy | Office 229.528.4512 | Cell 229.567.5210
Bro. Ashley Roig | Office 229.528.4512 | Cell 229.326.2963
Sunday Morning Worship - 9:00 am & 11:00 am
Sunday School - 10:15 am
Tuesday Night - 7:00 pm
- Men to Mission
- 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm --- Children and Youth. Supper provided.
- 7:00 pm -- Stevie and Stacey Walker are leading Adult Bible Study via telephone conference. We have a new service provider so new dial in numbers and codes.
- Dial 913-227-1201 and enter passcode 777446# . If you don't have free long distance, dial 1-866-705-2554 and enter same Conference Code
- If you would like to provide flowers for the sanctuary, please contact Jo Grimes, 848-0725.
- July 26th at 8:00 am- Grits Bar for Omega School's faculty. Let Pat Newsome know by July 24th if you can help provide breakfast food items.
- Offerings can be sent in online from our website www.sbctifton.com. Select offering or building fund, one time or you can make it a “monthly” donation.
- You can mail them to 1142 Salem Church Rd. Tifton Ga. 31793
- Drop them off anytime onsite, place in the drop box outside the church "office” door.
- Place your tithes and offerings in the black box inside the foyer at the "inside" services
- I want to thank you for your abundant faithfulness!!!
Plan of Salvation
• First admit that you are lost – a sinner
Romans 3:23: For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.
• Understand there is a cost for that sin
Romans 6:23: For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
• And that God demonstrated his love for us when Christ Jesus Paid that cost for you & I.
Romans 5:8: But God commendeth his love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
• God asks that we repent of our sin and accept the sacrifice he made
Romans 10:9: That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
• Then God promises in the Bible that anyone who accepts Jesus as Lord shall be saved.
Romans 10:13: For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.